-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglass, Erik
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:55 PM
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: newbie

After being an Windows/Cisco IT professional for the past 7 years, I
have decided to make the plunge over to FreeBSD on my own time.  I have
it installed, and it is quite overwhelming.  If anyone has any
recommendations/tips or books for acquainting one's self with FreeBSD
with no *nix experience I would greatly appreciate them.

Thanks!

Erik

Mason General Hospital
901 Mt. View Drive
PO Box 1668
Shelton, WA 98584
http://www.masongeneral.com
(360) 426-1611
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity
to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the addressee nor authorized to receive for the addressee, you
are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute
to anyone this message or any information contained in the message. If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the message.

Replying to this message constitutes consent to electronic monitoring
of this message.

Thank you.