I'm rebuilding world to upgrade from 5.4 to 6.0 on my laptop. The
original build worked find then crapped out when running install world
with an error saying that /usr/share/locale/uk_UA.CP1251/LC_COLLATE
could not be found. So now I can't load any additional applications
because almost everything segfaults.

I removed my /usr/src directory and cvsup'd everything fresh. I can
build my 6.0 kernel without problem but I get the following make error
when building world:

 ===> share/termcap (all)
gzip -cn /usr/src/share/termcap/termcap.5 > termcap.5.gz
TERM=dumb TERMCAP=dumb: ex - /usr/src/share/termcap/termcap.src <
/usr/src/share/termcap/reorder
cap_mkdb -l termcap
cap_mkdb: illegal option -- l
usage: cap_mkdb [-v] [-f outfile] file [file ...]

I know this is related to my original the borked partial installworld.
I'm stumped as to what I should try from here. Any thoughts?

Please CC me on your response. Thanks a lot!

Best,

--
- justin

"Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!"