At 07:30 PM 12/18/2005 +0300, Andrew P. wrote:
On 12/18/05, Steven Lake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         Ok, got a weird one here.  Got cups setup with our
> new office lan printer and I can print just fine from any
> program, EXCEPT Mozilla and Firefox.  They go through
> the motions, but nothing happens.  Nothing shows up in
> the que or the access or error logs or anything.      Am I
> missing something?  My research via google into this
> found me several pages that mentioned something about
> 'msttcorefonts', but after some playing with this they don't
> seem to be installable on freebsd.  Any suggestions?

I think x11-fonts/webfonts may be referenced as msttcorefonts
in other distributions. I can't explain why, but try to install the
print/gtklp port and change the print command in firefox to
gtklp.

Installed webfonts and gtklp and restarted x and no go still. :( One thing I did notice is that all the others go to a normal print window, but the two browsers go to some custom printing screen and say something about "postscript/printer_name" instead of the normal KDE cups installed printer. Would that possibly cause part of the issue?