Chris Saunders wrote:
Just installed FreeBSD and it seems everything went fine.
I have also recently installed Slackware Linux and it seems
to have automatically set itself up to connect to the internet.
I have had a look in the FreeBSD Handbook (not too deeply),
but didn't see a section on getting connected.  I'm hoping that
someone could either give me either a method or a direction
in the documentation.

Regards
Chris Saunders

How are you connected? A wired lan, a dial up connection, a wireless
lan, sattelite, gerbils that run on a wheel (you put a carrot in
front of them when you need to download faster) tin cans connected
with string, carrier pidgeon?

-- Tom