Teilhard Knight wrote:
What is the command to see the hidden files and folders? And how to unhide them?

Teilhard.

You should specify if you mean at the command line or in knoqueror (which you mentioned in another post). From the command line use ls -a or la in the default csh install. In konqueror use view->show hidden files.

You cannot "unhide" a hidden dot-file without renaming it. Renaming it will make it impossible for the programs that use the file to find it.

HTH,
Micah

Thank you. I need to think differently than windoze, but I have to learn
how. Sort of apologizing.

Teilhard