--- Ted Mittelstaedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]

You're a very sick person, Ted. If you use BGP,
both of your providers have to "know" about all
of your address blocks. So if they "know" about
your address blocks, then you can load balance
instead of using BGP. Its the same damn thing,
you incompetent blob :)

There's little point in being multi-homed if you
can't send all of your traffic up EITHER pipe. If
you couldn't, you'd be out of business if one of
your pipes was down,which simply isn't the case.

I really don't know what's wrong with you, except
that you seem obsessed with being on the opposite
side of whatever arguement I'm one. You're making
a goddamned fool of yourself.

DT