On Sunday 01 January 2006 11:40 am, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> On Sunday 01 January 2006 12:46 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Download the sources, untar them. They are supposed to play like
> > FBSD ports; cd into some directory and type make install. There is
> > a "meta" directory; here's what happens there:
>
> Seems like there's a pretty high probability that KDE expects GNU
> make instead of BSD.  That's the first thing I'd try.

On the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, there have been discussions of 3.5. You
would have to check the archives but what I remember is that there have
been so many problems getting 3.5 to work on FreeBSD that they are
waiting for 3.5.1.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

"Nunca te acostarás sin saber una cosa más"