On 2 Jan 2006, at 14:39, Chris Whitehouse wrote:

Hi

My ISP Telewest/Blueyonder hosts some FreeBSD stuff at ftp.blueyonder.co.uk but they are usually a few weeks behind releases. Would it be of interest to get them up to speed as a mirror and/or cvsup mirror? If so how to go about it? I would be happy to approach them.

You should direct them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] which is where all the mirror maintainers hang out. There is also documentation provided by the mirror co-ordinators at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/ en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/index.html

Cheers,

Ceri