On 2006-01-07 14:14, Jose Liang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Oh, by the way, my cvs user has added into cvs group, too.

Yes, but you mentioned 'cvsd' and copied a snippet of cvsd's "config
file".  Does that mean that you run a cvs server process chrooted and/or
under the devel/cvsd port?  If that is true, then check that:

    - The cvsd chrooted process is also part of the 'cvs' group when
      running *within* the chroot.

    - That 'cvs' group matches the one outside the chroot, or at the
      very least the group of the chrooted copy of the CVS repository.