On Sat, 7 Jan 2006, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
He probably thinks the competence level on this list is higher. Kind of makes you wonder why he's running their OS. ;-)
Ted

Bingo! *grins* I would really truly rather be running FreeBSD right now, but the SUPER extra EASY GUI installer for FC4 was just SO MUCH SIMPLER and inviting, and if I may venture to say... even easier than any M$FT one.

{Doesn't get why Linux doesn't use ufs, instead of ext2 and ext3 for FS's!}

--
Peter Leftwich, Owner
Video2Video Services