On Jan 12, 2006, at 2:39 AM, Kiffin Gish wrote:

How about a dual-boot system?

-- Kiffin Rex Gish
Gouda, The Netherlands

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Anirban Adhikary
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:28
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: How to access of linux and windows XP desktop simaltaneously

Hi guys
This is Anirban here.Presently my os is Windows-XP.But i want
to have the entire linux desktop along with my present
desktop.I am connected with an existing network.Presently i
get the LINUX server access with PUTTY software. I cant use
telnet or SSH type utilities.But I want that I have the
windows and linux destop simaltaneously.How can i do this?

with regards
Anirban.

No offense, but *BSD != Linux, so the logic for asking that type of question here will most likely give you unfavorable responses. If you want simultaneous OSes, look into using an emulator like VMWare (usable on Linux, Windows), or VirtualPC (usable on Windows only), or try looking online for information about Wine if you want to run select Windows programs (requires a large degree of hacks to accomplish) on top of any POSIX enabled Unix operating system.
-Garrett