Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
[ shifting to -questions@ ]

On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 10:24:04AM -0700 I heard the voice of
Aaron Dalton, and lo! it spake thus:

editors/fte is fully installed (with X11libs and all that) but I
wonder if there is more I need installed on the FreeBSD end to make
things work.

You have to have the xorg-clients (or xfree-clients, if you're going
that way) installed to get the xauth(1) binary, so ssh can set the key
for the display it allocates.

*files this away in his head* I just never saw anything that explicit in the docs anywhere. I apologize for my ignorance and thank you for your help!

--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://superdupergames.org