I'm trying to set up ssh to use keys to authenticate on a remote server. I've
always used passwords in the past. I generated a key pair and exported my
public key to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote machine. I changed
sshd_config to "PasswordAuthentication no". when I login the remote machine
still asks for a password. What do I change to just use the key to log in?

Thanks,

Beech

Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://akparadise.byethost33.com