I just did my first install, so far so good. I've got KDE running. I know how to play around with xorg.conf and got my screen resolution matching my monitor. My network is working to the router. Now I would like to get my graphics and sound cards working.

Where can I find out about getting an nVidia driver installed (I have a 6600GT)?

Where can I find out about getting my sound card working (sound blaster Audigy 2)? Right now I get no sounds anywhere in KDE.

How can trace my permission errors when I try to access my CD player in KDE? (All I know about so far is to add myself to the wheel group to get su)

Is there a good source of HowTos anywhere?

Any help would be appreciated