I would like to set up a internal bloging system at work for people to use
as a sort of "daily journal".

I want to host this on FreeBSD, preferably by using something that;s in the
ports tree. I've installed and got working wordpress, but it doesn't seem
to have the ability to allow me to define individual blogs for each person,
which is what I need. I'd like for each persons blog to have a unique URL.

Am I missing how to do this in wordpress? Or is there a more appropriate
choice?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong
Terror