Well I made a purchace two weeks ago for a Nikon 8800 and I received it about 5
days later. I contacting by email and someone by the name of Trevor Malice
responded and assured me that the product was on the was on the way. 3 days
later I receive the product and everything looks excellent. I guess they are in
business. Everything looks good to me. Thinking about getting a family member a
camera also as they have a large variety in stock.