Hello again everybody!

A few days back I got my first GBDE-device up and running.
After that I had a slight problem described
in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
I already discribed this problem in a newsgroup
(comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc) and didn't get much help there[1] (apart
from the adive to use geli instead of gbde). So I could go on working I
simply changed to the trial-and-error approach.

Well, I never really got to solve the problem itself, but could create
and mount filesystems on ad6s1c and I could also initialize and attach
that device to the kernel, create a filesystem on ad6s1c.bde and use it
normally. At least, as far as I can tell.

But then I took a look in /var/log/messages and saw this:

Jan 24 00:00:21 jon kernel:g_vfs_done():ad6s1c.bde[WRITE(offset=157273636864,
length=131072)]error = 1
Jan 24 00:00:52 jon last message repeated 2 times
Jan 24 00:02:56 jon last message repeated 8 times
Jan 24 00:12:48 jon last message repeated 39 times
Jan 24 00:23:08 jon last message repeated 40 times
Jan 24 00:32:57 jon last message repeated 38 times
Jan 24 00:42:46 jon last message repeated 38 times
Jan 24 00:53:06 jon last message repeated 40 times
Jan 24 01:02:55 jon last message repeated 38 times
Jan 24 01:13:12 jon last message repeated 39 times

[...]

dmesg is also full of this (only the first line of this quote, of
course).

Asking aunt google wasn't too helpful this time. I found one more or less
useful thread about this subject:

A lot of talk and a fair bit of speculation, but what it boiled down to
was, noone really knew what the problem was. There was a comment that
maybe the device was full which in my case can't be since there are
still som 38gigs free (of 149).

Does anyone have an idea what I should do, or who I should bug? I'm not
sure I want to write PHK an Email yet.

Regards
Chris

[1] This is not a complaint, I guess noone had encountered and solved
this problem before.