Kris Kennaway wrote:
On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 09:53:10AM +0100, Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
Kris Kennaway wrote:
==> Your Makefile has been rebuilt. <==
==> Please rerun the make command.  <==
false
*** Error code 1
This usually means your system clock is wrong.
Well of course! The clock was ahead when I built world (new install) and then I set it back when I discovered it. Not he first time I do this mistake either.

Running ntpdate at boot (and ntpd) is a really good idea.

Yes, and I always do that, it's just that this was a fresh install from scratch and I discovered the time error after building the system. Perhaps I will remember now to do it *before*.