Necati Ersen Siseci wrote:
Hello,

I have a Asus Xeon server with Adaptec AIC 7901 SCSI card and two discs.
I made a RAID configuration for stripping two disks (RAID 0)

When I try to install FreeBSD 5.4. FreeBSD still see two different
discs( da0 and da1).
Do you have any idea about this problem?

IIRC this adapter features HostRAID, which is not supported even in newer versions. However, it is no hardware RAID, so, even if it was, it wouldn't be much better than using gstripe.

 bye
        av.

P.S. I'm installing 6.0 on a new server with an AIC7902 right now... :)