On Feb 13, 2006, at 4:40 PM, David Scheidt wrote:
Unfortunately no, its cli only, no x, pretty much just Postgres and
Python and C :-(

I've seen (very, very, very, very) large memory leaks on long-lived
Python processes.  I haven't looked at it to figure out if it's
python, some module, or the application doing something stupid.  But
the processes will grow until they hit their limits.

For contrast, I've got a Python-based daemon which handles 100K to 1 million logfile lines a day and spits them into a processing/ reporting system using either XMLRPC or SOAP, and it stays up for months without leaking memory or changing in size.

As I said earlier, "top -o size" will identify the process(es) which is/are using excessive memory.

--
-Chuck