-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Goran Gajic
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: IP Routing Question

Hi,

You can try using ipf filter to impose source-policy routing:

cat > ipf.example
pass in quick on em1 to em1:192.168.1.2 from 10.1.0.0/16 to
a.b.c.d/32
^d
ipf -f ipf.example

This way you will re-route all packets coming from source 10.1/16 to
destination a.b.c.d to go to address 192.168.1.2 not to a.b.c.d
Note that you have to rebuild your kernel in order to have options
IPFILTER enabled.

Regards,
gg.

>I'm trying to set up the routing table to force requests to certain
IP