Hi all

I run FreeBSD RELENG_6 on an
A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard
http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=15&l3=0&model=744&modelmenu=1
with a Razer Copperhead (www.razerzone.com) mouse connected via USB.

The OS boots without error and also recognizes my USB keyboard.

But when I try to configure my mouse with sysinstall
the mouse cursor flickers for a split second and then disappears.

An entry /dev/ums0 in rc.conf doesn't help either.

It also doesn't work in X, of course.

A Logitech MX300 USB mouse works however.

Has anyone managed to get this Razer mouse (which is quite comfy)
to run correctly with FreeBSD?

Or can anyone recommend a "gamer-class/high-precision mouse" that works correctly? I like my FPS, so that's important to me.

Thanks in advance,
lars.