FuLLBLaST wrote:
> 1)
>  When starting up system, after each login i must type "startx" to enable
> the desktop environment.

If you want X to always be running, try:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x-xdm.html

> 2)
> I've installed KDE, as it's described in your handbook, but when i try to
> improve screen resolution, there're only "640x480" option. This screen
> resolution is very poor for my 17-inch TFT display.

You didn't provide enough information about which version of FreeBSD you are
using to give exact advice, but you will be using either XFree86 or Xorg's
version of X11, which are documented here:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x-config.html

...basicly run the -configure, and adjust the config file it produces from there
to match your TFT's display resolution.

--
-Chuck