Hello,

I am trying with no luck setting up a an USB Xerox Phaser 3116 printer on FreeBSD 6.0 I have installed and enabled CUPS and from the CUPS web admin area I have added the printer as USB Printer #1. When I try to print a test page the printer makes a normal noise like it is trying to get paper but it does not print. Just stops.
If I try to print a file nothing happens.
As far as I know the printer knows Postcript but in CUPS I could only choose "RAW" when it asked about the driver.

What should I do?

Thanks.

P.S. I'm sorry, I sent this without a subject in previous email.