Xn Nooby wrote:
That port no longer exists. You can delete it and that is it.

I did a "pkg_delete" on the libtool package, and that seemed to work.  I was
able to re-install most of the packages that I had to remove when fixing
libtool, for example xine abd vlc.  I am having a problem with rox-filer
though, I have tried to "deinstall" and "reinstall" a couple of times. I
thought doing a "make install" would pull in any needed dependencies, so I
assume this is related to my earlier problems.

Here is the error I get when I do:

  cd /usr/src/x11-fm/rox-filer
  make install clean

------------------------------===>  Configuring for libbonobo-2.10.1_3
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c -o root -g
wheel
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... nawk
checking whether gmake sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is

You didn't properly upgrade perl's dependencies (see /usr/ports/UPDATING). To fix it read /usr/ports/UPDATING. Always read /usr/ports/UPDATING before blindly upgrading and definitely before mailing this list.

Later,
Micah