Well, I don't use PF on FreeBSD (only on OpenBSD--and am no expert by any means) but I would write that rule as

rdr pass on $extif inet proto udp from any to any port 27902 -> 192.168.2.11 port 27902

the difference being the addition of the "pass" keyword.

IF you have a block, then allow ruleset in PF (allowing in only known good traffic) then you need to allow traffic on port 27902.

alternatively you could add another line

pass on any proto udp port 27902 keep state

you do NOT need to specify $intif on the rdr line.

you can also use the utility pftop (which is in the ports) tree to monitor livetime what's going on. Similiar to doing "pfctl -ss"

Scott