If you need a different motherboard check out the newer intel motherboards you'll need one that supports PCI-X, then you can use the 4-port intel ethernet card, or the two port ethernet card. These will be in the entry-level intel server motherboards (and beyond entry level), which will come with one or two built-in ethernet NICs on the motherboard.

You can just check them out at intel's website.

        -Derek