Glenn Dawson wrote:
At 06:17 PM 3/4/2006, Jason C. Wells wrote:
Glenn Dawson wrote:

What sort of cable are you using? Does it have all the control lines connected? or just tx/rx data?

(forgive me if this sounds like nitpicking)

Not at all. I haven't been able to get it working and my collection of nits to pick has run out.

Connectors or adapters? What about the cable itself? Or, does the info below cover everything that's linking the two serial ports?

There are no adapters. This map represents everything that linking the two ports.

1,6-4
2-3
3-2
4-1,6