Matthew Seaman wrote:
Kövesdán Gábor wrote:
Steel City Phantom wrote:

one of my servers was set up by some guys in china.  i have gotten
everything figured out save one, somehow they got cron job results to
email to my business account.  i can't for the life of me figure out
how they did that.  where in bsd do i set another email address for root?
See /etc/aliases, you must find something like this:

root:           yourmail

If you want to change that, you should run newaliases after modifying that.

And if it's not set in /etc/mail/aliases, try checking for a /root/.forward
file.

And if you still don't find it, look in /etc/crontab. I have sometimes
seen cron jobs that pipe directly into mail, i.e.,

  foo | mail -s"Zounds!" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pete