I'm getting a "connection reset by peer" disconnect after about 10 minutes (or less) when I SSH to my 5.4-STABLE server from my home connection (cable DHCP), but I can stay connected all day long from work (DSL DHCP). I couldn't find any mention of connection reset by peer in the list archive, so I was wondering what I could monitor (running SSH in verbose mode doesn't tell me much) to find where I'm actually getting booted off from. Since it only happens with one connection, I'm thinking it isn't my actual server that's causing the reset. But I do not know what log file to monitor in order to investigate further.

Any help greatly appreciated...

Brian