Vaaf wrote:
We need someone to do the coding, XHTML/CSS, though some Ruby
and Ajax too wouldn't hurt, so we can have a decent system in the back,
and in the front be able to present information in a very intuitive way.

Then, we'd need lots of members to write articles, rate ports and such.
I'd have to come up with some wording. And ofcourse a design.

Thank you so much for your interest!

What you're looking for is something similar to the firefox extensions site? The author presents his extension and users can add comments or rate it. You can show the most popular by rating or downloads - for freebsd the latter would be difficult though.

Cheers, Erik