Hey,

I'm having some trouble with my FreeBSD PF firewall and hamachi ( http://www.hamachi.cc ) , a simple program to set up a vpn. I asked my question on the hamachi forums but nobody seems to reply. Currently I have these rules in my pf.conf:

# For Hamachi:
rdr pass on $extif inet proto udp from any to $extaddr port 12975 -> 192.168.2.11 port 12975

and I just allow all outgoing traffic:

#Allow everyting outwards
pass out all keep state

I tried about every rule stated in this topic ( http://forums.hamachi.cc/viewtopic.php?t=1079 ) on the hamachi forums but none seem to work; either they have an invalid syntax or I just can't use that port ( someone redirected the traffic to port 25 which I'm allready using ). I also tried this rule, but it doesn't seem to help:

nat on $extif from $intif:network port 12975 to any -> $extif static-port

I hope someone can tell me what to do because they are either also use hamachi through a PF firewall or know what the correct syntax should be.

Thanks,

--
-Frank Staals