Rajarajan Rajamani wrote:
I am having a crash when trying to use fetchyahoo.
Prior to upgrading my box from 5.4 to 6.1 there was no problem.
After upgrading to 6.1 (and cvsup'ing all the ports) I did a portupgrade -fa to recompile all of them.
Now I am having the following problem
[snip]

I have recompiled perl and all the ports that fetchyahoo uses but to no avail.

[snip]

re: perl, did you perform the required perl-after-upgrade tasks (see /usr/ports/UPDATING)? Perl going funky after a major upgrade is often due to overlooking this.

I've no idea if that is related to your problem or how to address your problem if it's not, I just know of several folks who were bitten by not submitting themselves to UPDATING wisdom. Your mention of perl brought it to mind.

South Central Library System (SCLS)
Library Interchange Network (LINK)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 266-6348