On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 04:30:02PM -0800, Garrett Cooper wrote:
> Jonathan Horne wrote:
>
> >im fond of the "next time im in [your town] ill stop off and buy you a
> >beer!"
> >
> >:)
> >
> >jonathan
> >

> That is an awesome way to do things. Gotta love beer-funded
> programming/support :).
> -Garrett

        I'll secnd that!  This is about the best out there in
        List-Land.  I've asked my share of questions in the
        dumb-question dept, but folks usually put up with them
        with few flames.  --Beyond that, thanks to the FBSD lists
        I've made some outstanding friendships offline.  Now if
        nly the rest of the globe could get along this way::
        Wow!

        :-)

        gary

--