On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, Saul Mena Avila wrote:

Hello!. I've been trying to mount my flash memory but it just doesn't let me.
I use (as root):

mount -t msdosfs /dev/ad0 /flash

The feedback is something like "device ad0 doesn't allow action" Can anybody help me?

Are you sure that /dev/ad0 is actually your flash device? That doesn't look right to me. What is the physical interface to your flash memory? That is, is it USB, a PCMCIA card, or what?

--
Chris Hill               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]