> Hi there,
>
> If I want to use the openssh from ports to replace the one from
the base,
> after building and installing it, so I need to do anything
special in rc.conf
> to specify that I'd like that one run instead of sshd from the
base?

> Thanks,
> Mike

You will probably prefer to use security/openssh-portable.
That port is more recent if I understand correctly,
and is capable of replacing the base ssh automatically,
thus making  it unnecessary to bug with rc.conf.
"make config" will list the options.
Hope this helps.

Bob Goodman

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485