On Mar 26, 2006, at 9:56 AM, Scott Ballantyne wrote:

Hi Tamouh,

"Tamouh H." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writers:
Once all done and you can see linux binaries, go to the Port:

/usr/ports/sysutil/aaccli

make install distclean

Thanks so much! I had been using the aaccli from the Adaptec CD, which
does need the AAC_COMPAT_LINUX option and wasn't aware of the port. It
works great.

I am not using the port but a download from the Adaptec website. I do not have any AAC_COMPAT_LINUX. Works just fine for me.

The port does seem to be a Linux one now -- it used to be a FreeBSD native one that was not the equal of the Linux one in terms of functionality and that had been basically abandoned, according to what I remember Scott Long saying.

Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
Your Web App and Email hosting provider