Steven Lake wrote:
I'm thinking it was ld or something that I used.

yep... ldd.

It gave the dependency for a given program, then listed either the path to the file or said it was "not found". That's mostly what I'm looking at. I'm trying to figure out which dependencies are missing for a given program so I can figure out what I need to do to fix it.