Hi,

I have a KZPSC (Mylex DAC960) and it displays a message the firmware is
outdated. I have tried to use flash the generic DAC960 firmware, but it fails
to load. Does somebody know where to get an updated version of the firmware.
I have searched on the COMPAQ web site, but couldn't find it. How to Flash
the new firmware with an Alpha is also welcome.

TIA,

Peter

Dec 28 11:02:29 srvpc kernel: mlx0:  *** WARNING *** This firmware revision is
not recommended
Dec 28 11:02:29 srvpc kernel: mlx0:  *** WARNING *** Use revision 2.42 or
later
Dec 28 11:02:29 srvpc kernel: mlx0: DAC960P/PD, 3 channels, firmware
2.36-0-00, 4MB RAM