I have a number of servers that are reaching end of life. They are over 7 years old and I can no longer find IDE drives that work with the slower controllers they have. These are all towers and use ASUS motherboards. Those were quite cheap at the time and the boards have worked very well over the years. However, I am now hearing rumers that ASUS motherboards are no longer the best quality and probably should be avoided. Don't need much on the machines, but do have to have 2 NICs and a SCSI controller on each. What are good, rock solid, motherboards with FreeBSD 6.0?