Well, none of the log files shows any error indication ... the box runs and
suddenly the above output.

I checked the disks, the temperatures, the psu, the fans and and and ...
can't find anything ... ergo the hardware seems to be okay

still waiting for the report on the memory modules (currently i am in europe
the server is in asia therefore has to check them for me)

if i can't find the reason form here i probably have to fly over there and
reinstall and test

Zheyu