Hi everyone,

 Thanks for replying..

 I'm currently on the phase I of the plan. Its not finalized yet. I hope you
can add some more. What else do you want to know if you will be reorganizing
your own LAN? Also, if you have a clue on what the succeeding phase should
be..Anyway, I will try to focus on the phase I first.

 Phase I - Identify the Current Setup
 1. Network Diagram
  1.1 Connectivity Type
         a. wired
         b. wireless
   1.2 Geographical Divisions
         a. Site survey (building plan)
         b. cabling structure (is it possible to recable?)
 2. Types/Classifications/Numbers of Users (126 employees)
  2.1 Administrative staffs
         a. OD
         b. FAD
         c. DIVAS
  2.2 Technical staffs
 3. Machine Classifications and their network type(private/public) 260 all in
all
                                                                 Admin
 Tech
         a. servers (public/private) ->   24
         b. workstations
           b.1 desktop (public/private?)  35                 162
           b.2 laptops (public/private?)   3                    17
         c. testbeds (public/private)         already included in desktop
         d. personal (laptop,pda)             NA
  3.1 Operating system
         a. Windows
         b. *nix