On 2006-03-29 15:26, Vaaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 14:56 29.03.2006, Duane Whitty wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Your previous message reminded me of a previous project
> >you were working on which I was following closely.  I was
> >just wondering if you have had any success with make world et al?
> >I ask because I am very interested in how the build process of FreeBSD
> >works.  Is there any follow-up available or have you put that on the
> >"back burner" until you have more time?
> >
> >Best wishes,
>
> Hello Duane!
>
> No, unfortunately, I gave up.
> Surely I was told I was doing it the wrong way, but I know I wasn't.
>
> Ultimately, I switched to DragonFly.

Mr Vaaf,

I suggested reinstalling a clean FreeBSD system, to avoid problems with
the system headers, which (of course) you had to ignore, didn't you?

Good luck with Dragonfly though :-) It's an interesting system, and
certainly runs fine in one of my x86 machines here.

Duane,

if you have any specific questions about the build, then
freebsd-questions is always here :)