I realise the answer to this question is "when it's ready", but does anyone
have a rough idea how close to being ready 6.1 is?

Thanks,

Peter Harrison

This document is strictly confidential and is intended only for use by the
addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
other
action taken in reliance of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.
Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of
the Department
for Work and Pensions.
If you have received this transmission in error, please use the reply function
to tell us
and then permanently delete what you have received.
Please note: Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for
compliance
with our policy on the use of electronic communications.