On Thursday 30 March 2006 09:04, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 04:59:36PM +0200, Vaaf wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Sometimes I notice ASCII files becoming double lined.
> > As in there somehow appearing an empty line in between every line.
> >
> > Why is this? And:
> >
> > 01 How can I detect files with double lines?
> > 02 And then eliminate this double lining?
>
> Haha, what makes you think you can troll the mailing list one day and
> then ask for help the next?  Go away, silly person.
>
> Kris

I'm not sure, but I think his most useful purpose is providing comic
relief for the list.

On the face of it Kris, you're comment to him isn't much, but I keep
laughing about it. Just think, all this comedy comes from one person.
One person who can't successfully do a buildworld sequence, even with
all the advice he's received on this list.

What can I say

Don