On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 05:45:11PM +0200, Vaaf wrote:

> As for Mr. Kennaway, if you had a big bugger up your nose the minute
> you're about
> to go on a date, wouldn't you like an honest opinion?

Are you asking me out?  If so I have to tell you I don't date
creatures with green scaly skin who live under bridges.

In case I'm not clear:

Your behaviour on this list suggests that you are either an abnormally
high-functioning 3-year-old, or you have some other equivalent
personality disorder.  If you want to be treated with respect, start
acting in a manner that is deserving of it.

That means not throwing temper tantrums or making absurd threats every
time someone suggests that perhaps you don't know everything, or when
you don't get the level of help that you want, and then coming right
back and asking for more help.  You can't have it both ways.

Kris