At 19:49 30.03.2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
well i am sure that you would have saved everybody ( including
yourself ) a hell of a lot of time if you had called these guys:
www.bsdconsulting.no

or is that a risk you can't take either? ( or is bsdconsulting.no
you?, then all bets are off )

Are you trying to advertise for a friend of yours here?

i don't know why i am doing this. i have a very hard time
understanding your brutality towards people who obviously have tried
very hard to help you.

What thread are you referring to here?

I love those who helped me.
As long as the last word they say isn't:

Ok you're an idiot, you didn't do what I say even though
you claim to do what I told you to do. Things still don't work?
Obviously you didn't do what I told you to do.

and then you go on and ask stooopid (dvd) questions on the list, which
aren't even remotely connected to freebsd. questions which show you
obviously don't know what you are talking about.

The reason I asked it on the FreeBSD questions list was because
I tried the exact same approach on a Linux machine and it worked just
fine there.

i respect those who continue to support, disregarding history or
person. respect.

Are you a much respected person?

Otherwise there's no point in following your advice.

could some fellow norwegian talk some sense into this guy? you guys
must be ashamed, right?

What are they suppose to say?

I'm guessing something along the line of ignoring people like you.