[[ please CC me on any reply, I'm not on this list ]]

Greetings,

I was wondering if anybody had any luck getting an HP OfficeJet 4125
working on FreeBSD.  I plugged it into my 6.1-beta4 system, and it was
recognized as a printer.  However, my attempts to get sane to access
the scanner portion have have failed.  What am I doing worng?

It looks like I might need the hpijs for printing, but I need hplip
for scanning.  The hpijs appears to be a FreeSBD port, but I don't see
a hplip port.  Is there one?  Is this what I need?  Is there something
else that would work?

Warner

P.S.  Keywords for searches:

Office Jet OfficeJet Series 4200 xsane