In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            "Donald J. O'Neill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: On Friday 31 March 2006 10:37, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > Bob,
: >
: > Thanks for the tips.  I have these ports installed, but am tripping
: > over something stupidly basic: what converts the pict0001.jpg into
: > something that can be fed to the hpijs driver that will print?
: >
: > Warner
: Gimp will do image manipulation as well as print, openoffice, several in
: kde - kuickshow for one, several in gnome. I just printed a jpg using
: kuickshow, so I know it will do it. Pretty much, once you've got the
: jpg off the camera, what you do with it depends on your preferences.

gimp doesn't have my printer listed, and printing .ps to it fails.  Is
there some file I need to put somewhere?

Warner