"Darryl Hoar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Greetings,
> I have my own freebsd box that is a webserver (running apache).
> My wife has a family oriented website on this server.  She has videos
> that she has taken with dvd camcorder.  She used Ulead on her
> windows machine to create mpg files but 6 minutes generates 200MB
> files.
>
> What is a good technique to provide video's on a website ?

Putting it on the webserver.

However, I expect that there's another, hidden question here.  What is
the problem that you're having?  Perhaps I'm slow today, but it seems
like you're saying: "I'm going to do this, is that OK?"  If that's the
case, then the answer is "yes".

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies